If you have used the Schedule Planner to map out the courses you need, the process of online enrollment will go more smoothly. If you know the numbers for the courses you want to take, keying in the specific course number is the quickest way to add classes.
Go to VCCS SIS in MYSouthwest. https://sw.my.vccs.edu
1. In SA Self Service Click on Enrollment (3rd column, 3rd row) to register for classes. To make changes to existing schedule, click the desired transaction to add, drop, swap a course.
2. Select correct enrollment term and click the term for which you want to enroll.
3. From the Add Class screen, enter the class number in the Class NBR field. If you must search for a class, click the prompt button
a. Enter at least two criteria and click Search.
b. Select a class by clicking on the Select Class checkbox. If the Select Class checkbox is not available, the class is no longer available. (Past date to add).
4. Then proceed to your shopping cart. Click on Proceeded to Step 2 of 3 Button, then click on Finishing Enrolling button.
5. View the status of your class registration at the right under the Message column.
6. If there was a problem with your request, the screen will show Enrollment Error by the class. Click on errors found to view related error message. Note the Error Number and contact Admissions for assistance if needed.
7. Click Add Class link at bottom of screen to add additional classes.