Registration is not official until your tuition is paid in full. Tuition becomes due upon registration. The last date to pay tuition before being dropped from classes is published in the Academic Calendar for each semester.
1. If you are a Financial Aid applicant and your award has been made, your tuition will be charged to your Financial Aid account.
2. If you are a Financial Aid applicant and have not received an award letter, you can verify that your award process has been completed by logging into your account through: MYSouthwest using your Username and Password.
Click on VCCSIS89-Student Information Systems and follow the links below:
-Under Self Service section, choose Campus Finances
-You will view a summary of your Financial Aid account and can select the tab you need: Activity, Charges Due, Payments, Pending Financial Aid and Make a Payment
3. If you are a Financial Aid applicant and your award is not found by viewing your Financial Aid information using item 2 above, contact the Financial Aid office at 276.964.7290.
4. REMEMBER your financial aid award is based on full time enrollment (12+ credit hours). If you are a part-time student, you should contact financial aid to determine whether your assistance will cover your tuition.
5. If you do not have financial aid, or your financial aid does not cover all of your tuition, you can pay your tuition by any of the following ways:
|Tuition may also be paid by cash, check, MasterCard or VISA at the Business Office on the 3rd floor of Tazewell Hall next to the elevator or mail payment to SWCC Business Office, POB SVCC, Richlands, VA 24641. Checks and money orders must be payable to Southwest Virginia Community College. Tuition should be paid in the exact amount indicated.|
|QuikPAY® Online Services|
How to make a tuition payment ONLINE
You can pay your tuition using a Visa or MasterCard through MYSouthwest/QUIKPAY. For assistance using this feature, contact the SWCC Business Office, 276.964.7215 or use the following instructions.QuikPAY is a full service eCommerce solution that allows you to make payments to your student accounts online. This service is provided free of charge to you and no signup is necessary. All current students will be automatically enrolled in QuikPAY.
To Access QuikPAY® from SIS
- Student Information System
2. Click on Student Center and click on “Go to QuikPAY” (see example below)
This will bring you to the QuikPAY® Application and you will land on the QuikPAY® Message Board
|TUITION PAYMENT PLAN|
|To help meet your educational expenses, Southwest Virginia Community College is pleased to provide FACTS tuition payment plan. For a non-refundable fee, FACTS allows you to pay your tuition in monthly, interest-free payments. The earlier you enroll, the more payment options you have. You may learn how to enroll in the FACTS plan or review the available payment plans with E-cashier here or contact FACTS Tuition Management directly at 1 - 800 - 609 - 8056. NOTE: If you are using MYFACTS to pay your tuition, enroll in MYFACTS first and wait until the next business day to enroll in your classes or you may be dropped for non-payment.|
|Short Term Loans stl|
|If you filed a late financial aid application or you are not eligible for financial aid, you can apply for an interest-free 60 day short term loan through the Financial Aid office by completing an application and supplying a co-signer who is 21 years of age.|